Show your films
Submit a film
More than 8,000 films entered to the Short Film Market Videolibrary are accessible on 37 terminals by around 400 attending professionals (festival programmers, distributors, TV & VOD buyers, etc.). Each year, the video library records more than 50,000 views.
- The registration of your film at the Market is free and non-competitive.
- Only films submitted to the National and International Competitions of the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival are eligible.
- All films presented for selection, selected or not for the official competition, will be listed in the Short Film Market catalog.
- Optionally, the video file for reviewing will be visible at the Market Videolibrary and its online extension until December 31th.
Guide buyers and broadcasters to your films with a personalized button that's instantly accessible from the Marketplace and Online Video Library interface until December 31th.
- Only films registered for the competition of the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival are eligible for a program at the video library.
The Short Film Market is attended by 3,500 professionals including over 30 exhibiting countries, 300 organizations, 600 producers, 200 TV-VOD-Cinema buyers, 100 distributors, and 500 festival representatives.
It is 1000 m2 of exhibition space where international promotion agencies, national short film agencies, production and distribution companies and networks, associations and technical industries showcase their activities, present their catalog, make contacts, prepare their next productions .
Submit your own Videolibrary on your stand.
The video terminals are connected to the Market video library. 2 options are available:
- Access only to the films you represent + option of a video library program (see above)
- Access to your films and also all films of the Video Library
- Only films registered for the 2020 Festival are eligible for this order.
Espace Georges Conchon (160 seats) welcome this type of screenings very appreciated by professionals who come to discover the latest productions.
Great showcase for your movies. You will be able to present your latest productions or acquisitions.
The Market programs are indicated in every program grid and are presented on two pages facing each other in the Market guide. A list of attending buyers at the projection is provided to facilitate your reminders and confirm your appointments.
Over 30 speakers every year.
The Market Forum is the place where professionals come to learn about the editorial policies of television buyers and the new broadcasting trends and opportunities. Each year, the Forum is enriched by relevant players in the field of digital broadcasting that is becoming more and more the main stream of tomorrow.
Media Rendez-vous Area
Over 11 desks for professional meetings.
Organize your appointments in advance using the Pro Services and then communicate your schedule to the secretariat of the MEDIA Rendez-Vous who will allocate you a space according to availability.
- The list of professionals available on this site in early January evolves according to the the demands.
Meetings and debates are important moments among the events proposed around the festival. The range of topics covered is very wide and new topics are addressed to better meet the training and information needs of accredited professionals. The major organizations in the sector ensure their presence at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market to take advantage of this key moment in an entire sector to organize staging points, debates, round tables and meetings throughout the week.
With its 162,000 admissions and 3,500 accredited professionals, the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival reaches a wide audience.
Enhance the image of your organization by associating yourself with an event of international stature recognized worldwide as the leader in its sector: the short film.
It is a tool that will help you prepare for your visit to the Short Film Market and give you access to exclusive services throughout the year. Valid for one year, the cost of the subscription is 60 Euros HT (duty-free).
A communication tool between professionals:
Access the contacts of all the professionals present at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market who will allow you to organize your meetings before the event, then easily keep you in touch with your relations and the professionals met in Clermont-Ferrand.
Viewing statistics: If you are referenced as a Contact or Sale for one film or more listed on the Market, check "My films at the market" and the history of their views.