- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
Euro Connection is the main platform for the co-production of short films. This two-day pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between European and international production companies faround short film projects. The next edition will take place on Tuesday February 2nd and 3rd 2021, and will include pitching sessions, informal networking for producers and participants and one-on-one business meetings.
14 European projects will be carefully selected to be presented at the 13th edition of Euro Connection. A dozen producers will be also invited to be in the Producers Focus(the producers of the remaining finalist projects, outside the final selection, will be given priority invitations to be part of the Producers Focus). The Book of Projects and Producers 2020 will be available here early January.
The next call for entries will be launched through our correspondants network on September 2020.
La Petite Fabrique
5 international projects will be present at the very first edition of La Petite Fabrique (in partnership with the Institut Français).
87 films were completed, including 44 international co-productions, as a result from the first 10 editions.
Countries associated to the 2021 edition will be: to be confirmed.
Presented by the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market, in association with the Creative Europe MEDIA Desk France and the Centre national du cinéma et de l’image animée, Euro Connection receives support from Creative Europe’s MEDIA sub-programme and the PROCIREP.
Read the Guide of short film production funds in European countries published by the MEDIA Desk France.
euroconnection(at)clermont-filmfest.org / Tél.: +33 (0)4 73 14 73 22