- The Short Film Market4 days | 9,000 films | 3,700+ professionals
- Exhibition HallOur main area! Come & meet the 35 exhibiting countries this year. Welcome to the new ones!
- B2B sessionsThe most efficient way to meet distributors and festival programmers.
- Buyers’ presentationsWant to know what buyers are after? These talks will help you find your future distributors.
- Meet & GreetThe best way to develop your network, enjoying a nice talk around breakfast or apero!
- VideolibraryMore than 8,000 films listed on the Market Videolibrary are accessible on video terminals.
- ForumExpand your knowledge with conferences about the industry top topics & trends.
- Industry EventsConferences, masterclass...
- MEDIA Rendez-vousContact professionals thanks to our database & schedule your meetings in our dedicated pro area.
- Market screeningsOur exhibitors invite you to very special screenings to promote their latest talents!
European Short Film co-production Forum
Euro Connection is the marketplace for short film co-production in Europe. This pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between European productions companies, funders and broadcasters for short film projects. Pitching sessions and one-on-one business meetings are organised with participants. Each year, a 150 industry delegates are expected to attend these two days of networking and deal opportunities.
Over 30 speakers every year.
The Short Film Market Forum is the place where professionals come to learn about the editorial lines of television buyers and new trends and opportunities for broadcasting. Each year, the Forum is enriched by relevant players in the field of digital broadcasting that is becoming more and more the main stream of tomorrow.
Media Rendez-vous Area
11 desks for professional meetings from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 7pm.
Organize your appointments in advance using the Pro Services and then communicate your schedule to the secretariat of the MEDIA Rendez-Vous who will allocate a space according to availability.
- The evolutionary list of attending professionals will be available from December.
Meetings and debates are important moments among the events proposed around the festival. The range of topics covered is very wide and new topics are addressed to better meet the training and information needs of accredited professionals. The major organizations in the sector ensure their presence at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market to take advantage of this key moment in an entire sector to organize staging points, debates, round tables and meetings throughout the week.
The Short Film Market is attended by 3,500 professionals including over 30 exhibiting countries, 300 organizations, 600 producers, 200 TV-VOD-Cinema buyers, 100 distributors, and 500 festival representatives.
It is 1000 m2 of exhibition where international promotion agencies, national short film agencies, production and distribution companies and networks, associations and technical industries showcase their activities, present their catalog, make contacts, prepare their next productions.
The short film market is attended by 3,500 professionals including 35 exhibiting countries, 309 organizations, 630 producers, 239 buyers (TV, VOD, Room Distribution), 98 distributors, and 525 festival representatives.
It is a tool that will help you prepare for your visit to the Short Film Market and give you access to exclusive services throughout the year. Valid for one year, the cost of the subscription is 60 Euros HT.
- A communication tool between professionals:
Access the contacts of all the professionals present at the Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Market who will allow you to organize your meetings before the event, then easily keep in touch with your relations and the professionals met in Clermont-Ferrand.